The Main Problem with Portal and Other 3rd Party Banks is that presets are very situational and you find yourself searching through presets too much, which often results in spending too much time searching for the right one.
Well you can now stop that, Introducing the Inception Portal Bank series. With over 200 feedback responses from valued customers, we have delved into their past banking woes to understand the problems they faced with traditional banks. That's where these Portal Banks steps in as the definitive solution.
Offering presets for any sound you aim to achieve.
You will receive:
The Inception - Portal Bank series (75 Presets):
- Inception Vol. 1 (25 Presets)
- Inception Vol. 2 (25 Presets)
- Inception Vol. 3 (25 Presets)
- 15$ Gift Card Code you can use on any product
- 10 PDF Pages of Secret Sauce by Viom (updated)
- 10 Royality Free Samples in the style of Nardo Wick, Travis Scott, Future, Est GEE, Lil Durk (Key & BPM Labeled)
- 10 Bass MIDIs
The Updated PDF of Secret Sauce is included in any paid option of the sound kit, it covers Topics like:
- Mixing tips that a lot of producers gate keep.
- Reasons why you have to implement these Mixing techniques in your Beats. On each step are Important side-notes.
- Mastering techniques, providing essential guidance on how to master your tracks using recommended Free VSTs, Sounds and Presets.
- How to flip Melodies
- How to produce your own 808s, Accents and Samples
If you're not convinced about the quality I'm talking about, go ahead and download the free version, and you'll see exactly what I mean.
The kits on our site ARE ROYALTY FREE for online beat leasing and small (under 1 million stream) releases. However, once a release has reached over 1 million streams, the loop must be cleared and the royalties / publishing will be split fairly.
Yes! All of our loop kits, drum kits, one shot kits, and midi kits will work in any DAW that accepts MP3, WAV, and MIDI forms
All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued under any circumstances. By purchasing, you are agreeing to these terms. The reason we cannot provide a refund is that once a digital good has been downloaded, it cannot be revoked